The heart of bourbon country in Kentucky is right across the river from our workshop in Cincinnati. Bourbon barrels can only be used once, which means there are lots of these awesome barrels for us to repurpose. These solid oak barrel tops are sealed and leather handles on the side make it easy to carry. Perfect for a charcuterie board.
- Personalization available in 3 styles
- Schwartz pictured in Hanging Grapes style
- Thomas pictured in Heirloom Brand style
- Dixon pictured in Vintage Vines style
- Reclaimed barrel top
- Leather handles
- Sealed with polyurethane
- These are made from used bourbon barrel tops, expect them to have marks consistent with the fact they're used barrel tops like burn marks and gouges. It's part of the character of the product.
We try to keep our shipping policies as simple as possible, you pay shipping on the biggest item in your order and everything else ships free.
As soon as your product ships an email with tracking information is sent to you, you may need to check your spam filter if you don’t see it in your inbox.
For more detailed information regarding shipping and tracking orders please refer to those respective pages:
We like to keep things simple. If we make a mistake or your product arrives damaged we will make sure the issue is resolved to your satisfaction. This could take the form of:
- Simple repair suggestion
If you find out it's not for you, we will accept returns on all non-personalized products at full purchase price excluding the shipping costs. We may accept returns on personalized products on a case by case basis.
Recently Viewed Products
Love it - it was bigger than I thought but it was the perfect board for entertaining!