Personalized Engraved Mason Jar Centerpiece - Extra Long
$ 65.00 - $ 74.00$ 45.00
Upgrade your tablescape with this engraved rustic planter box centerpiece.
Why You'll Love This...
Engraved with a family name on both sides. Perfect for flowers, candy, herbs, succulents, kitchen utensils, craft supplies, or even chips!
Outside: 24" long x 4 3/4" wide x 4" high
Select pine sides, plywood bottom and walnut or gray stain
- Engraved with same word on both sides
- Heart follows name unless noted (heart before love on stock option)
- If you want different word on each side, put SPECIALREQ in the box and then specify in the notes to seller section. Note, this may delay your order by 1-2 days
- Names given in all capital letters will be switched to upper and lowercase
- Flowers are not included, we recommend visiting a local florist
- Knots and other imperfections may exist in the wood
-Add 7 one pint mason jars (no lids)
Every gift is handcrafted from start to finish in our Cincinnati workshop by our amazing Pinecone Home team and ships within a week.
Not meant for outdoor use. Engraving may darken over time if exposed to direct sunlight.
I am in love with these boxes!!!! Absolutely beyond my expectations! I ordered two for my son’s rehearsal dinner! I can’t wait for them to see them. I had to call because I needed different sayings on both sides. Customer service was superb! Really a delightful company to work with!
Mason jar centerpiece. Extra long
Love mine! Very well made, and it arrived very quick. It was packaging very well too!
The product is great! However the USPS is not. Please change delivery methods.
I purchased 2 extra large boxes without jars. They are sturdy, the color is perfect and the engraving only makes them bettr. I would recommend anyone to purchase wth jars as well for fresh flowers.
I ordered a walnut centerpiece - personalized. This was part of a Christmas present. I am extremely happy with the quality of the product and the turnaround time was superb. This was my second purchase from Pinecone Home but it wont be my last.