Show off your love of Hawai'i with a handmade 8-piece Hawaii picture frame. Makes a great gift to remember that trip of a lifetime to the Aloha State. Mahalo!
- 4x6 picture fits in the Big Island
- Includes 8 islands: Hawaii (Hawai'i), Maui, Oahu (O'ahu), Kauai (Kaua'i), Molokai (Moloka'i), Lanai (Lana'i), Niihau (Ni'ihau) and Kahoolawe (Kaho'olawe)
- Handpainted with glass insert, or unfinished ready for you to get crafty
- The Big Island comes with keyholes on the back, the other islands are are mounted using included adhesive strips
- Made from MDF - a recycled composite wood product
- Painted with latex paint
- Gift wrapped upon request at no extra charge
- Artwork for demonstration only
We try to keep our shipping policies as simple as possible, you pay shipping on the biggest item in your order and everything else ships free.
As soon as your product ships an email with tracking information is sent to you, you may need to check your spam filter if you don’t see it in your inbox.
For more detailed information regarding shipping and tracking orders please refer to those respective pages:
We like to keep things simple. If we make a mistake or your product arrives damaged we will make sure the issue is resolved to your satisfaction. This could take the form of:
- Simple repair suggestion
If you find out it's not for you, we will accept returns on all non-personalized products at full purchase price excluding the shipping costs. We may accept returns on personalized products on a case by case basis.
Recently Viewed Products
This frame is fantastic. I was surprised to see how much detail was included in the cutout of the state. I purchased a Michigan and Illinois frame, and they shipped securely and safely. I love them!
I had also reached out to their contact email to see if I could get expedited shipping since I was on a very tight timeline; Carolyn replied fast and was able to help. Shipping was so fast and I will definitely purchase from this site again. Thank you!
What a great way to capture your memories.
What a great way to capture moments.
They were a gift and she loved them!! She put a photo in them and they were hung up the day after she received them!
Bought several states for a military family (where they've lived most recently), and they love them so much that they've already bought the rest of the states that they've lived in (6 so far).